Sunday, July 3, 2011

Ask Gigi : Choosing a Wedding Dress


Question

Hi Gigi, 
I am going to be getting married in the fall. I have your typical hourglass figure, w/ some slight baby bulge in the middle. My favorite type of dress is strapless but I don't like showing my arms. I have that weird little roll where my arm connects to my chest (I call it arm pit fat). Do you have any suggestions on what the best type of dress for someone w/ a fuller hour glass 
shape figure is? Thanks!-Chai

Answer:
Hello Chai,
There are so many styles to choose from, I am sure we can find something perfect for you. I will need a little more time to do a search and find a dress that will help you look great and feel great on your special day. 

I will be researching at my own website, natch, at www.shop4prom.com which has a huge dress directory...perhaps you will want to take a look at the directory also and see if you find something you like.


-Follow Up-

Hi Chai,
I think I found the perfect solution for your dilemma.  I found this Faviana Wedding Gown from eDressMe. (I like their site because they sell mostly dresses and I can purchase dresses for almost any occasion!)


This dress has the strapless 'look' yet at the same time the lace sleeves will actually camouflage the baby fat your arms!  You also get the benefit of wearing a dress that is almost identical to Kate Middleton's! Who wouldn't want to be a princess on her wedding day?




Best wishes for a wonderful wedding day!

GG Flower

No comments: