Sunday, October 4, 2009

What to Wear : Color of Eyeliner

Question
i have green-blue eyes.. what colour eyeliner should i go for?

Answer
oh my this one is easy. My eyes are green-blue also.
Your eyeliner should be purple! This will enhance the color even more and you will get so so many compliments.Purple eyeliner may be hard to find, so if this is the case for you here is a tip I can share with you. Make your own eyeliner!

Get some purple eyeshadow,the darker the better. Get a tiny pointed brush. Have a little saucer of water handy. Drop some water into your eyeshadow and swirl it around with your brush...when its the right consistency, brush it on your eyelids right along the lash line.

I do this with my everyday beauty routine using a light brown because my skintone is so light and it works great. The only problem is it is not as permanent as real eyeliner. But on the good side you can just wash it off with water.
Hope this helps
Bookmark and Share

No comments: