Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Body Type : Round

Question
i am a female 32 years old, 169cm / 78 kg. i cant find the right type of clothes which suits my weird body type. sometimes i see myself looking like a man. i have wide shoulders with busty arms and excess in skin, with extra weight around my tummy, while i have thin legs with no cellulite as if i am an athletic and a small flat butt. This weird combination makes me hide at home in all events. i cant go to the beach, i cant wear sleevless clothes nor move freely. and if i wear a jeans and a tshirt, i feel myslef like a guy with long blonde hair. what to do? what to wear? pls advise me in any way, any idea anything to feel myself like a sweet female.
thank you

Answer

Dress for Round Body
Hi Noor,From the way you describe your figure, it sounds like you have a round body type.

What you need to concentrate on is to de-emphasize the roundness and emphasize the feminine parts of your body.

For one thing, you need to avoid jeans and t-shirts! They are guy clothes, they make guys and slender girls like Cameron Diaz look good but do nothing for other figure types.

My suggestion to you would be to purchase or sew a dress that accents your legs and smooths and lengthens the upper body.

I am attaching an image of the type of dress I am talking about.
I would not recommend this fabric. Instead find a fabric in a plain color, preferable a darker color. By the way to find your best colors, go to http://www.shop4prom.com/prom_colors01.asp

A dress like this will do wonders for your body type and increase your feminine look. Make sure you wear makeup and earrings and do your hair really nice, too. This will do more to emphasize your femininity by accenting your beautiful eyes.

Please let me know if this helps you! And if you ever need more advice, feel free to ask another question!

Best wishes,
GG FlowerBookmark and Share

No comments: