Thursday, October 8, 2009

What to Wear for My Body Type :

Question
Hi,
I want to know what my body shape is and what kind of clothing will suit over me according to my body shape.i have 36 inch chest,27 inch waist,37 inch hip my hip and thighs are heavy as compared to my body and i am short at height 5'1"..please let me know my body type and what should i keep in mind while buying geans,tops,t-shirts and jackets for myself.
thanks u very much ..please reply

Answer
How to determine your body type.
If your bust, and hips are close in size and your waistline has very little indentation when you look at yourself in the mirror, you have what is called an H body type, straight up and down.

If your waist the largest measurement, of the three, you have a round body type.

An A body type has a small bust line, average waist and larger hips.

An hourglass body type will have large bust line, curvy hips, and a narrow waist.

To find out how to choose the perfect outfits for your body type cut and paste this url into your address bar!

http://www.shop4prom.com/prom_dresses01.asp

Please let me know if you have any other questions about this topic!
I am always willing to help and would love your feedback!!

GG Flower 

Bookmark and Share

No comments: